HELPING YOU DEVELOP AND EXECUTE A GAME-CHANGING MISSION CAMPAIGN
Campaigns are usually the most ambitious project a development department can undertake. Both capital and mission campaigns demand significant time and tenacity from your staff, so it’s a no-brainer to bring in a consultant to help get a campaign right.
AmPhil will help you plan and execute a campaign that expands your organization’s ability to fulfill its mission. No matter how complex your campaign, our experts will be there every step of the way to guide you to success.
OUR PRINCIPAL OFFERINGS
Mission campaigns expand your campaign’s scope. Rather than resulting in capital investments, mission campaigns help advance your mission.
Mission campaigns help your organization grow by:
- Developing new programs
- Increasing event capacity
- Bringing new staff on board
- Expanding to new locations
Work on a successful mission campaign begins long before you approach that first donor.
AmPhil consultants with extensive experience enable you to:
- Assess your campaign goals, your ability to reach them, and your ideal timeline.
- Refine your case for support, identifying the messaging that will resonate with donors.
- Cultivate donors, assessing their reaction to your case statement, how much they are likely to give, and who is most likely to donate.
Most organizations don’t have the capacity or expertise to execute a successful mission campaign. Without a campaign consultant, their campaign is likely to fail.
AmPhil brings the guidance expertise you need:
- Our consultants have experience with hundreds of nonprofits and access to proprietary data.
- Consultants relieve your staff of trying to manage the campaign, strengthening both the campaign and your other fundraising.
- AmPhil experts ensure the campaign stays on track with your timeline.