Who We Are
AmPhil is a leading provider of integrated professional services with a mission to strengthen civil society by helping mission-driven enterprises flourish. Since 2009, AmPhil has served over 750 nonprofits, philanthropists, charitable foundations, and other missional initiatives, helping them succeed and grow through practical guidance, strategic analysis, and a full suite of professional services.
As a firm, we value true partnership with our clients and our colleagues; encourage large-heartedness and conviviality; honor the virtues and traditions that have made American society prosperous and free; and employ practical wisdom and deep thinking. Learn more about AmPhil and our philosophy here.
What You’ll Do
The Operations Division at AmPhil is seeking an Office Assistant to provide administrative support on an as-needed, hourly basis.
Primary activities and responsibilities include:
- Completing copying, printing, filing, and mailing projects;
- Assisting with the organization and provisioning of the Phoenix office, including purchasing snacks, beverages, and office supplies;
- Managing inventory of company swag and other materials and assisting with distribution;
- Supporting execution of company events;
- Assisting with proofreading and copy editing;
- Undertaking special research projects as requested; and
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a contracted position, with hourly compensation at a rate commensurate with experience. Weekly hours may vary but will not generally exceed 40 hours/month. While some projects could be completed remotely, some regular presence at AmPhil’s downtown Phoenix office would be required.